Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Who Needs Branding?

"I'm good with faces, it's the names I can't remember!"
Have you ever made this statement? I must admit, I have, and I'm not gonna lie and get myself in more trouble trying to explain away my human limitations. Why do we recognize faces but suffer from brain lag when it comes to peoples names? Can you remember the name of the girl with the dragon tattoo, or do you just remember her tattoo? Her name was Harriet. Ok, I cheated and looked it up on wikipedia. I have often heard of secret societies that match names and personalities with cryptic mental imaging of the third kind. What would we have to sell to acquire such super powers?
Perhaps we just need to reinvent the name tag. Problem solved, don't leave home without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment